broşür

broşürler

These 20-Minute Shrimp Tacos Are an Easy Weeknight Win — Delicious Links

I just moved to Los Angeles from New York, which means most of my diet right now consists of tacos. Sure, I ate my fair share of tacos while I was living in Brooklyn, but they weren't necessarily an entire food group that I made sure to hit at least once a day (no really, I'm serious).

You see, tacos are a perfect food. The limit of their potential does not exist. You start with a good base (tortilla) and you build from there. You can throw some cheesy scrambled eggs into a warm tortilla in the morning and call it a breakfast taco. You can throw some slow cooker meat inside a tortilla and call it lunch. You see where I'm going with this? Limitless potential.

Right now I have my eye on this lime-y shrimp taco recipe from Carlsbad Cravings. It takes about 20 minutes to make these tacos, which means I could have them TONIGHT if I go to the grocery store right now.

READ MORE »



from Kitchn | Inspiring cooks, nourishing homes http://bit.ly/2Bb4SvG

Comments