broşür

broşürler

Review: Kenwood Chef Major KM080AT



Hey cooks! It's time we have been waiting for this for quite some time and today we're going to do a basic test and review of the Kenwood cooking chef. I have gone through this mixer for quite some time. It was $2,000 when I first saw it but I got a heck of a deal on it recently and we did an unboxing and now it's time to do our basic test and review so join me as we put the Kenwood cook and chef to the test.

I've wanted this mixer for quite some time and it was $2,000 and I knew for $2,000 Eric was never gonna let me get this mixer but when it came through Sherlock Tom was doing a clearance on it it has been coming down in prize Amazon had it for a thousand Sherlock table had it for just about 600 and when we got that price I jumped on this bad boy because this thing has tons of different features if you want to take a look at it I'll put a link down in the description Amazon is still running it close to nine hundred dollars it is expensive mixer but there's a lot going on here when we unboxed it I was just like wow right I don't have all those parts out here if you want to look at the unboxing.

This whole counter was filled with parts it has a food processor or blender this thing cooks right in the mixer and today we're not going to use that feature we're just going to do the basic test and review that we do on this mixer I contemplated doing that all at once but there's so much to this mixer that it is just going to be a hugely long video so I kind of wanted to chuck it up in part so we're gonna do our basic test and review we're gonna do a test review of the cooking function we're gonna do a review of the blender and we're going to be doing a review of the food processor we might wrap the food processor up into the cooking function depending on what I get used to cooking so that we might chop and cook in this thing so today we're just going to do the basic test we're going to look at the overall look and feel this mixer.

We're gonna look at the whip we're gonna whip some cream we're going to do some cookies a basic peanut butter cookie and we're gonna do a basic bread dough Wow I can tell you from the very beginning that I'm a little intimidated by this mixer I have used 2530 different kinds of mixers but this one's got a lot going on particularly with the cooking function all's I can say is Wow so let's get to our test okay first up the overall look and feel I do not have all the parts out here like I said we're just going to be doing the overall look and feel of the basic mixer because that's what this is designed for it's a mixer first and foremost it's got a lot of stuff going on and all that stuff is fun but we need to check out to see if this thing can do basically what a mixer is supposed to do so this mixer is.

7 quarts it is huge right it is eleven hundred and fifty watts when you're cooking in it and it's 800 watts when you're mixing with it it comes with so many attachments one of the challenge I have with this mixer is how to store all the attachments because there isn't like a fancy box that comes with it that you put everything in right now I have the attachments in this little box this is just our attachments for doing the mixing it doesn't have any of the attachments for all the other stuff so what this mixer has is it has our seven quart Bowl it has three hubs on it depending on what accessory you're looking at so the front hub is a slow hub and this is a hub that you're going to use a meat grinder with and that kind of stuff that's gonna go on your fronthub this has two hubs underneath thehood and one is a fast hub for your blender because obviously you need all that speed in your blender and one is for your food processor the reason they do that is opposed to one of the other major brands that have a food they only have one hub so their food processor is out here the food processor is really slow here the blender the food processor is above the motor as opposed to out here so there's more power here to run those types of equipment.

I mean I can just say Wow right so we're gonna plug this thing in the way this thing works on the cooking mode is you're gonna put there's a pouring shield here and there's also a secondary
shield that makes this more of a sealed system for cooking and we're going to control this mixer out here so so here this is your time and it's also going to tell you your temperature for the cooking modes this is how you control what temperature you want this is your speed tent speed dial it has three speeds in this red here for cooking it has a minimum and then it goes all the way up it also has a pulse and it has a folding feature so if you just hit this and you need to fold in a little egg white into something or you need to fold in you know some chocolate chips or something you can just hit the fold feature and it'll be a gentle mix if you want to mix and pulse this is going to go so this is going to the speed is going to be minimum this is going to be the speed all the way up so
you can start out at minimum.

Compared to some other mixers that I've used so we're going to pop the top here this is classic Kenwood absolutely fantastic attachment so this is our whisk these attachments are totally stainless steel look at that isn't that a beauty then we also have our K beater look at that it's huge you very heavy we have our stirring so this is what you're gonna use when you're cooking look at that and this is a scrape or beater somehow these little things going on here I was having a little bit of trouble getting these on so I'm gonna have to figure out how to do that so I'll get Eric to do so can I get a little bit so my opinion of the overall look and feel the biggest challenge with this mixer is one learning to use it.


Comments